Shrike is a fully approved hard-wire exploder which is currently in service with more than 44 countries worldwide.
From the arctic to the tropics Shrike has proven itself as a safe, reliable and cost-effective system for the initiation of explosives, mines, pyrotechnics and other electro-explosive devices (EED).
Two versions of Shrike are available:
- Shrike MKV for use with standard NATO detonators
- Shrike MKIV for the latest VA safety detonators which require a higher energy firing output.
- Mains Charger
- In-Vehicle Charger
- Shrike Test Meter – used to provide an accurate means for functionally testing Shrike (or Mini Shrike) and measuring line impedance.
- Shock Tube Adaptor – a lightweight accessory which offers the user the option of adding Shock Tube.
- 8 Way Adaptor – provides a simple and reliable means of doubling the number of output circuits from the Shrike.
- Fault Locating Tools – used with the initiator to check and test circuits.
For more information, including order codes, please download the Shrike datasheet: